DIRECT PRIMARY CARE
We believe in the Hippocratic Oath. As such, we are among the TOP 1% of medical providers out there. McKinney Family Medicine (MFM) never closed during the recent pandemic because we passionately believe in our commitment to your needs. Unlike most medical facilities that closed their doors, we took a proactive and courageous approach to COVID-19 and accomplished the following:
- WE developed an aggressive early treatment protocol based on sound medical science and began doing our job: treating patients.
- WE treated over 2200 acutely ill COVID-19 patients with a survival rate of 99.9%.
- WE trained twenty other medical facilities to treat COVID-19 as far away as the Republic of Zambia in Africa; all of whom trained other professionals.
- WE posted our treatment protocol all over the internet.
- WE were on the frontlines of the pandemic day in and day out.
- WE published our research.
- WE joined and became active with America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS), Frontline MDs, and the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS).
- WE saved tens of thousands of lives.
- WE PREVAILED.
In doing this to help those in need, our actions were viewed in an unfavorable manner by many individuals, organizations, insurance companies, and governmental entities. We were canceled by the third-party healthcare insurance system. History and the real science (data analysis) have since proven that our actions were justified, and our critics were wrong. We fought for our patients, and we will continue to do so. During the pandemic we saw violations of our human, personal, constitutional, medical, and religious rights and the end of medical freedom and the right-to-try principle. MFM aims to restore YOUR medical freedom using a Direct Primary Care model with respect to:
- The Patient-Provider Relationship
- Informed Consent
- A Partnership with your Medical Provider free from influence from your insurance company and/or employer.
- Privacy of your Healthcare
- Vaccine Freedom
- Proactive Provider
- Medical Choice
- Your Rights
Direct Primary Care (DPC) is an exciting and innovative healthcare model where medical providers partner with their patients to provide primary care services under a flat, periodic membership fee combined with a monthly fee for unlimited services (similar to a web streaming service model) or a la carte fees per service (similar to a membership retail store). DPC philosophically restores a strong private patient-physician relationship without interference from third parties such as insurance companies, hospital systems, and the government. As such, we do not bill any third-party payors (insurance agencies, Medicare, or Medicaid). In other words, medical decisions are based upon your health and well-being; not the “bottom-line” of an insurance company. By moving outside of the administrative burdens of the traditional insurance-based billing system, DPC clinics can provide a wide spectrum of care in a completely transparent, affordable manner for less than the cost of an average cable bill. DPC facilities—now a grassroots movement numbering over 1000 nationwide—are ideally suited to do this while offering patients a higher level of service, communication, and relationship. We have chosen to rebuild our clinic to meet YOUR medical needs and not support the big business of the broken healthcare industry. Benefits of the DPC model are numerous and include:
- Complete medical supervision and comprehensive primary care with a medical provider who knows you personally and your history
- A team comprised of highly-experienced medical providers and well-respected staff committed to an exceptional level of care and customer service in a pleasant stress-free atmosphere
- An emphasis on wellness and prevention
- Unlimited availability including telemedicine and after-hours emergencies
- Patients seen on-time and in an unhurried atmosphere with extended visit times if necessary to address all your concerns
- Complete transparency of costs without hassle
- Gives you the power of choice and control over your health and your healthcare dollar
- Human beings answering the telephone as much as possible
- Rapid personal communication with your provider via telephone, e-mail, and text
- Availability 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- True continuity of care with your medical provider
- Advocacy involving coordination of care among specialists and/or other facilities
- Same-day/next-day office appointments available for established and new patients
- Same-day/next-day telemedicine appointments available for established patients
- Onsite lab services which may be billed to third-party payors or discounted (up to 90%) at a self-pay rate if desired
- Referrals to imaging facilities and other medical providers which may be billed to third-party payors or discounted at a self-pay rate if desired
To meet the points outlined above means a much smaller clinic with a limited number of patients. Outside of our facility, you will still need medical insurance for emergency room visits, hospitalization, specialists, prescriptions, and tests not covered by our DPC system. I recommend that you review your current insurance plan to see how it will fit with McKinney Family Medicine. It is highly likely that you will require less comprehensive insurance coverage, which should lower monthly premiums for you. You will be provided with receipts should you wish to self-file with your commercial insurance company for possible out-of-network benefits. It is my intent to provide you with a unique combination of medical care and personal service rarely seen these days.
WE Are America’s Frontline Doctors
WE Are Your Medical Family
WE Are McKinney Family Medicine