Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) in McKinney
Find Your HEALTH
Optimize your hormones to help optimize your well-being
Find Your ENERGY
Restore your hormones to help restore your vitality
Find Your DESIRE
Revitalize your hormones to help revitalize your relationships
Natural hormone replacement therapy methods are not all created equal. The prescriptions themselves, delivery methods and dosages, can all play a part in the end result. Our goal at McKinney Family Medicine, is to help return your body to a optimal hormonal balance, which is the key to well-being.
What is Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Bio-identical medications are plant-derived, and chemically changed in a laboratory until they are identical to what your body would naturally produce. BHRT is customizable; in other words, it can be adjusted to fit your needs, unlike conventional HRT, which has a few standard dosage strengths.
What are the benefits of BHRT?
- Helps in the prevention of osteoporosis and restoration of bone strength
- Protects against heart disease and stroke
- Reduces hot flashes and vaginal dryness
- Builds lean muscle
- Promotes Improvement in cholesterol levels
- Reduces risk of depression
- Improves libido
- Promotes the prevention of senility and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Improves sleep
- Improves mood, concentration, and memory
- Results in far fewer unwanted effects than synthetic hormones
What are the goals of BHRT?
- Alleviate symptoms caused by the natural decrease in hormone production in the body
- Reestablish the individual’s hormonal balance
- Provide protective benefits that were originally provided by the body’s naturally occurring hormones
- Allow the body to age in a healthy, natural manner
How do I begin?
Contact the office and we will explain the process.